Interface understands that when companies are designing and testing complex structures like airplanes, space shuttles, automobiles, and oil & gas rigs, failure is not an option. In order to reduce uncertainty and guarantee the safety of these systems, the highest levels of accuracy in the testing process is an absolute requirement before any structure is moved to final production.
For more than a half-century, Interface has set the standard for reliability in force measurement products. Each load cell that leaves our doors is precisely calibrated to the highest standards available on the market.
In fact, we are maintaining standards of accuracy acceptable by the world’s leaders in aerospace, energy, rockets, medical devices, infrastructure, automobiles and more. Assurance of accuracy and quality are supported through our proprietary Gold Standard® Calibration System, which is the defining ‘gold standard’ in our industry.
Years ago, our customers started asking how we could help them do an in-house calibration. We knew we had to ensure the same quality we used ourselves, no exceptions. So we built our system for commercial use, making it the first of its kind calibration system available to our valued load cell customers.
Interface is the only major load cell company that also sells calibration systems. In fact, many calibration labs and other load cell makers calibrate their load cells with Interface Gold Standard Calibration Systems.
Interface Load Cell Calibration Systems are available for a wide range of rigid and portable systems and configurations. The Interface GS-SYS Gold Standard® Calibration System Load Frame uses the Interface Gold Standard® Load Cell to ensure a metrology system of the highest accuracy and lowest uncertainty available. It consists of a four-post rigid load frame, proprietary load feedback loop, signal conditioning hardware, and fully-automated calibration software. It also comes in a desktop and portable system for more effortless mobility.
Additional features of the Interface Gold Standard® Calibration System include:
- 2 channels (options available for up to 8 total channels)
- SCB1 measurement board featuring <0.003% FS Nonlinearity
- Less than 0.04% RDG uncertainty
- The fully-automated system will reduce calibration time by 50% to 90%
- Automated calibration run can be completed in less than 5 minutes
- Innovative fixturing allows for tension and compression calibration without changing the setup
- 12 in. clearance between posts allows for easy load cell installation and removal
- Accurate and reliable load control achieved by proprietary load feedback design
- Testing and reporting per ASTM E74 and/or ISO 376 standards
- Automatically produces standard reports, graphs, and performance parameter calculations
- Ability to customize reports and graphs
- Automatically archives data
We also offer training on our systems for new users. There are additional features that can be customized into calibration systems. Contact our expert customer solutions application engineers here.
The Gold Standard Calibration System is the preferred choice for companies that value accuracy and reliability. If you prefer that Interface does all your calibration and repairs, contact our trusted service and cal experts today at https://www.interfaceforce.com/calibration-repair/.