As a leader in precision-based force measurement solutions serving the world’s largest aerospace and rocket makers in the world, Interface is proud to exhibit at Space Tech Expo 2019, May 20-22.
Interface a trusted leader with 51 year’s experience in supplying and customizing products that help in the design and test of aircraft and spacecraft vehicles, as well as ground equipment. Attendees can find our experts at booth #1016 at the Space Tech Expo 2019 in the Pasadena Convention Center in California.
During the Space Tech Expo, Interface is showcasing a variety of force measurement solutions used in various forms of aerospace test and measurement. Industry-specific applications of Interface test and measurement products are commonly used for structural testing, wing tests, flight condition simulation testing, climate-controlled testing and thrust testing for rocket and airplane engines. Read more here.
Interface showcase includes a wide range of force measurement products, capabilities and aerospace applications, including:
- 6A Series 6-Axis Force Torque Transducer and DAQ System
- 2000 Series High Precision Ring Type Canister Load Cell
- Interface Gold Standard Series Metrology Grade Load Cell Series
- 12×8 Series Precision Flange Mount Load Cell
- Wireless Crosby Shackle Load Pin and Interface’s Wireless Telemetry System (WTS)
- T-Series Contactless Rotary Torque Transducers
- Interface Mini Load Cell Series for Low Capacity and Custom Load Cells
- 9840-400-1-T Next Generation Metrology Grade 4-Channel Intelligent Indicator
For additional information about Interface solutions for the aerospace industry, visit here.