Calibration and Repair
Why Choose Interface for Calibration and Repair Services?
Interface provides calibration and repair services on load cells and other force measurement devices from nearly any manufacturer. We perform more than 100,000 calibrations annually on devices shipped to Interface for recalibration, as part of the post-repair process, or on devices newly manufactured by Interface. Repairs include a complete evaluation of the device prior to repair and a turnaround time of 7-10 days or less, including calibration.
Tiered Calibration Services Program
We know our customers are unique and this includes their requirements for calibration services. Interface is the first in the industry to offer Tiered Calibration Services to help meet each customer’s needs and quick turnaround requirements. There are 4-Tiers in the program: Standard, Gold, Platinum and Custom. You can learn more each level of service and how you can get expedited calibration services here.
50g – 1,000,000 lbf Calibration Capacity
- Comprehensive repair services on load cells, force and torque transducers
- Basic repair services for industry standard force and torque transducers
- Dependable 7–10 day or less turn around including calibration
- Connector replacement* for any manufacturers load cell
- Complimentary transducer evaluations
HIGHLY TRAINED & EXPERIENCED REPAIR TECHNICIANS