Your Journey Begins Here – Careers at Interface!
At Interface Inc., you’ll find employees who are on more than a career path, they are on a journey. You’ll find people here are passionate, curious, agile and engaging. We’ve had to be in order to grow from a small family-owned business almost 50 years ago to the world leader in force measurement solutions. Join us, and you won’t just be along for the ride, you can help steer our success!
We’re Looking for the Right People
Our business encompasses many different functions and capabilities, which allows you to explore careers in a variety of fields. You can discover opportunities in engineering, finance, manufacturing, marketing, product development, sales, and more.
At Interface, you’ll be part of a diverse, driven team of employees whose experiences and successes are real. We believe that new hires who join our team should be able to immediately immerse themselves in hands-on, challenging exploration and development projects so they contribute from day-one. You want a healthy work-life balance. You want meaningful work and to be trained by experts. You want to advance at a rate that matches your ambition. Good news. We want to offer it to you!
Career Opportunities with Interface
Marketing & Multimedia Specialist
The Interface Marketing & Multimedia Specialist designs, develops, and delivers aesthetically pleasing and engaging media assets in multiple formats, including collateral, print and digital graphics, photography, video production and editing, as well as audio. Marketing and Multimedia Specialist creates brand and product content for internal and external marketing. This includes training, and presentations for the company, stakeholders’ content, existing customers, and potential customers. They must be able to work well with others to collaborate and develop a variety of different types of projects in the marketing department. They are also involved in developing highly visual content for presentation and storytelling, including product demonstrations, pod casts interviews, advertisements, promotions, application notes, event content, displays, social media and more.
Reports to: Creative Services Manager
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create dynamic assets through videography, photography, motion graphic, and other content for both print and digital mediums.
- Collaborate in development collateral materials such as brochures, catalogs, technical specs and datasheets.
- Create presentations and videos using audio, video, photography, graphics, and text.
- Support team members with graphical and media related content
- Capture, edit, and integrate video, audio, images and text.
- Maintain, update, and improve multimedia content and delivery mechanisms.
- Upload and maintain YouTube channel content and analytics.
- Adhering to brand standards across all mediums.
- Digital asset management support web.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Adobe Creative Suite experience
- Video making and digital photography
- Fine art/visual art
- Graphic and media design
- Multimedia, interactive technology, design, animation
- Web development
- 3D design and visual art
- Must be able to adapt to new skill sets that may be required per project
- Ability to handle several projects simultaneously, and work under tight deadlines
- Communications creation, storyboarding, interviewing and writing skills must be superior
- BA/BS, preferably in Marketing, Communications, Photography/Videography, Design, or related field.
1-2+ years’ professional experience in a creative, marketing, or communications role.
Our Machinists are a very important part of the manufacturing process as all the parts we build start in our dedicated Machine Shop. We are always looking for qualified Machinists.
Reports to: Machine Center Supervisor
The Calibration Technician performs a variety of activities involved in the comparison of measurement devices of unknown accuracy to a measurement device of known accuracy in order to detect, correlate, and report any variations in the accuracy of the device being compared. Maintains a high degree of quality, meets quantity targets while following standards and procedures. Must work individually and as part of a team as required in order to achieve production, quality and quantity goals. Performing repetitive work is essential.
Reports to: Business Unit Manager
Senior Design Engineer (Torque Transducers)
The Senior Design Engineer is responsible for designing and developing torque sensor products to support all markets such as aerospace, medical, automotive and industrial test & measurement. Primary responsibilities are to (1) develop sensor/strain gage designs and support product manufacturing processes for same, (2) create and improve products using SolidWorks 3D, (3) perform engineering FEA (stress/strain) analyses, and (4) take responsibility for the mechanical and electrical specifications.
Reports to: Engineering Manager
Electrical Engineer III
Electrical Engineer III position requires superior understanding of analog and digital theory, a full understanding of software code development and the development of electronic measurement instrumentation. This position requires excellent analytical and problem solving skills. Well-developed communication skills for interaction with sales, engineering, manufacturing and customers are a must. The position will manage the activities of other engineers in the electronics group and will act as a mentor to other company personnel.
Reports to: Engineering Manager