Sensors for Industrial Automation Applications
- Bolt Fastening Force
- Bolt Fastening Force and Torque
- Parachute Deployment and Deceleration Testing
- Tablet Forming Machine Optimization
- Harness Durability Testing
- Furniture Fatigue Cycle Testing
- Candy Stamp Force Testing
- Friction Testing
- Bridge Seismic Force Monitoring Solution
- Lifting Heavy Objects (Wireless Solution)
- Drone Parcel Delivery
- Chemical Reaction-Mixing
Sensors for Industrial Automation and equipment often perform specific tasks or processes that require custom solutions. With more than 50 years of experience in load cell design and other force measurement solutions, Interface works with manufacturing leaders to design the solutions that will meet solve their industrial automation challenges.
Since 1968, Interface has been the trusted world leader in force measurement solutions. From using miniature load cells to apply the exact force needed to press a design on a candy shell, to verifying accuracy of intricately machined parts using multi-axis sensors, we’ve provided sensors for industrial automation solutions to thousands of customers using in-stock or custom application-specific sensors. All Interface load cells use our proprietary alloy strain gages to produce the most accurate and reliable data possible even in demanding industrial environments.From net weighing to stamp forcing on candy, we have the perfect solution for your automation system whether its a manufacturing facility, production site, or R&D lab. Our products work well in the bottle and package filling along with cranes, hoists and stands.
Interface torque transducers are used to measure torque for putting a cap on a bottle capping and for mixing viscosity. Reliable measurements that can be reported to the customers system quickly is our forte.
- Cranes, hoists, and stands
- Hopper, bin, and net weighing
- Production equipment positioning and monitoring