SI-USB4 4 Channel USB Interface Module
4 Channel PC Interface Module
- Fast measurement of up to 5000 meas./s per measuring channel
- Input ranges for mV/V, V and mA
- Input ranges for linear potentiometer, temperature probe PT100 and quadrature encoder
- Input ranges combinable with one another
- Digitally switchable analogue input filter
- Full synchronization of all measuring channels
- Adjustment and control signal activation via software
- Shunt Cal
U.S. dimensions and capacities are provided for conversion only. Standard products have International System of Units (SI) capacities and dimensions.
The interface module SI-USB4 is connected between sensor and PC. In this way, analog sensor signals will be digitized with up to 16 bit resolution. By the measuring rate of 5000 measurements/s per measuring channel, high-dynamic measurements can be achieved. The measured values are transferred to a PC via the USB interface and visualized by means of software. If a control signal is integrated in the sensor, an automatic adjustment can be carried out and checked at any time (measuring chain monitoring).