In the new online resource center for BlueDAQ Software, Interface provides helpful instructional guides, video demonstrations, user tips and feature details about the popular software often used with various Interface Instrumentation solutions.
Interface provides various instrumentation products, as highlighted in our Instrumentation Selection Guide, for scale input/output, force and moment value calculation, graphing, logging, and display that are compatible with the BlueDAQ Software.
The BlueDAQ Software contains modules for stress analysis with strain gages. It is designed to be used for multiple axis and multi-component force torque sensors. A benefit is the long-term data acquisition decimation at run time.
BlueDAQ Software is used for configuration of measuring amplifiers, recording of measurement data, playback and export of recorded data and read-out dataloggers for Interface Instrumentation models 9330 and BX6-BT. You can see a complete instrumentation comparison guide to determine the model that works best with the software requirement needed for a project or lab.
The BlueDAQ software is commonly used with the following Interface Instrumentation Models:
- BSC1 Single Channel PC Interface Module & Bridge Amplifier
- BCS2 Dual Channel PC Interface Module
- BSC4D Multi-Channel Bridge Amplifier and PC Interface Module
- BX6-BT Portable 6-Channel High Speed Bluetooth Data Logger
- BX8-AS BlueDAQ Series Data Acquisition System with Industrial Enclosure
- BX8-HD15 BlueDAQ Series Data Acquisition System for Discreet Sensors with Lab Enclosure
- BX8-HD44 BlueDAQ Series Data Acquisition System for Multi-Axis Sensors with Lab Enclosure
- 9330 Battery Powered High Speed Data Logging Indicator
The software and drivers are available for download, at no cost. Visit the BlueDAQ resource center for quick access.
Instrumentation paired with the right software extends the value of test and measurement projects and work in the lab. As noted in our our recent Advancements in Instrumentation webinar, expectations for how data is viewable, stored and retrievable for detailed analysis is critical. This is confirmed in the recent report on trends in data management for sensor products, which includes:
- Real-time data manipulation versus post process
- Remote access to equipment and results
- Transmission to the cloud and data security
- Alerts, notifications, automated reports
- Advanced triggering and logging
- Mixed and expanding communication protocols: Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP/IP, EtherCAT and ethernet, Wi-Fi, 5G
You can watch product and software demonstration videos and review compatible and comparative instrumentation options that come with BlueDAQ software.BlueDAQ Software Brochure