Customer Need / Challenge
A customer wants to have a complete rigging inspection to make sure the mast, still lines, and all movable hoisting lines are functional and meet the proper specifications for sailing. The customer wants to test the tension of the forestay, shroud, and backstay cables. They also want to test the tension of the movable lines when sailing.
With Interface’s WTSSHK-B Wireless Crosby™ Bow Load Shackle paired with the WTS-BS-1 Wireless Handheld Display for Unlimited Transmitters, the customer can switch and view between multiple shackles being tested. The WTS-BS-4 USB Industrial Base Station can also be attached to the customer’s PC/Laptop to display realtime measurements from the shackles and log data.
The customer was able to conduct both a running and standing rigging inspection of their ship or vessel, and was able to determine if all lines were functional and met safety standards.
- WTSSHK-B Wireless Crosby™ Bow Load Shackles
- WTS-BS-4 Industrial USB Base Station
- WTS-BS-1 Handheld Display for Unlimited Transmitters
- WTS Toolkit Software & Log100 Software Included
- Customer PC or Laptop
|HOW IT WORKS|
- WTSSHK-B Wireless Crosby™ Bow Load Shackles are attached to the vessels forestay, shroud, and backstay cables.
- The measurement at a is transmitted wirelessly to the WTS-BS-1 Wireless Handheld Display for Unlimited Transmitters, where the customer is able to view all results of all shackles in realtime.
- The WTSSHK-B Wireless Crosby™ Bow Load Shackles also transmit information to the WTS-BS-4 USB Industrial Base Station, attached to the customer’s PC/Laptop for realtime results.