DIG-USB-F Fast USB Output Module
Fast PC Interface Module
- Up to 4,800 samples / second
- 13-bit noise-free resolution
- Extremely low temperature drift
- Simple USB ‘Plug and Measure’ device connects directly to a PC
- Powers up to four 350 ohm load cells
- Works with mV/V force and torque transducer
- Rugged ABS IP50 enclosure (DIG-USB)
- Includes configuration, calibration, graphing, logging and display software
- Peak, valley recording, and monitoring
- OEM PCB version available
- Windows driver DLLs available
The DIG-USB-F product is a compact, high-precision Strain Gauge Converter; converting a strain gauge sensor input to a digital output and is connected to a PC via a USB port. This product allows high precision measurements to be made and communicated directly to a PC and is aimed at applications which require high-accuracy measurement repeatability. With the appropriate drivers installed, the DIG-USB-F appears as a virtual serial port to the PC.
Simply by plugging the device into a PC, data can be extracted from most strain gage bridge input sensors and acquired by software which allows data manipulation removing the need for amplifiers, filters & multi-meters.