Join The Conversation
Interface has long been providing a range of torque transducers for test and measurement projects and use by engineers for product designs. So, what’s new with torque?
Our experts have compiled a series of topics to answer common questions we receive related to transducers and various test cases. Let’s explore why people are turning fast to torque measurement technologies. Join our latest online event!
New Twist on Torque, Thursday, April 29 at 9:00 AM Pacific | 12:00 PM Eastern
Here are some of the topics we plan to discuss during this online event:
- Torque Measurement Evolution
- A Spin on Specifications and Designs
- Application Tips for Using Torque Transducers
- Quick Check on Couplings, Accessories, and Instrumentation
- Can You Customize Transducers?
- Calibration Considerations
- Inventive Use Cases for Torque
Interface demand for torque transducers continues to grow and we want to share what we know about what products work best, specifications, performance expectations, along with integration and support considerations that can derail a project if not answered before you get started.