Our latest ForceLeaders event, Instructional on Instrumentation, featured our custom solution application experts and engineers. Ken Bishop and Keith Skidmore provided a full read-out on instrumentation.
Our Interface team highlighted decision-making criteria when choosing the right instrumentation for your force or torque measurement project or program. With hundreds of choices available from Interface, everything from digital output modules to multi-channel bridge amplifiers, you get the complete rundown as well as learn what works best based on your application. Get insightful tips for set-up along with benefits for different types of instrumentation.
Here are the topics we cover during this informative event.
- Instrumentation Types for Force & Torque Measurement
- Digital vs. Analog Outputs
- Wireless + Bluetooth Instrumentation
- Software + Data Acquisition
- New Trends and Complete Systems
- Tips for Selecting the “Right” Instrumentation
- Cables and Other Accessories
- Industry Use Cases + Applications