This new quick reference will help navigate our latest additions across all product categories, including new load cells, torque transducers and instrumentation.
In order to ensure you have all the information you need, we are posting the updates through our IQ Blog. The new product highlights below are referenced in our Fall 2022 New Products Release Update.
If you have questions about these new additions or any other Interface products, please contact us.
If you would like to order any of the new products, go to Request for Quote.
The new SuperSC Mini Load Cell is a compact design S-Type model available in 25 lbf to 1000 lbf and 100 N to 5 kN capacities. The SuperSC is an economical general purpose load cell that is 50% lighter in weight with an 80% smaller form factor than typical s-type and shear beam load cell designs. It is environmentally sealed and insensitive to off axis loading. SuperSC is ideal for OEM products and testing in confined spaces. Learn more about the SuperSC product release.
Primary SuperSC features and benefits:
- High force in a very compact design
- Environmentally sealed IP66
- Economical general purpose load cell
- High stiffness, low deflection
- Insensitive to off axis loading
Interface’s new AT104 transducer is a reliable and durable reaction torque and force sensor. It is compact in size, with capacity options of 4.5/0.89 lbf/lbf-in and 11.2/4.4 lbf/lbf-in (20/0.1 N/Nm and 50/0.5 N/Nm). This model is non-rotating and easy to use.
Primary AT104 features and benefits:
- Reaction torque and force sensor
- Very short axial length
- Reliable and durable
- Simple handling and assembly
- Side cable exit
Interface’s new T18 General Purpose Shaft Style Rotary Torque Transducer is a low-cost contactless rotary torque transducer that can float mounted with a 32-pulse speed option. This product is available in capacities from 10 to 100 Nm (88.5 to 885 lbf-in) and outputs of ±5VDC or ±10VDC.
Primary T18 features and benefits:
- Keyed Shaft per DIN 6885
- Outputs of ±5VDC or ±10VDC
- Speed measurement options available
- Short overall length
- High performing lower cost transducer
Interface’s latest force torque transducer addition is model AT105. It is a highly accurate and maintenance free. It is a contactless rotating torque and force sensor. They are used for all types of applications, such as continuous stress testing of equipment and components. The available capacities are 100/2, 250/5, and 500/5 N/Nm (22.5/17.7, 56.2/44.3, and 112.4/44.3 lbf/lbf-in).
Primary AT105 features and benefits:
- Digital signal transmission from rotor to stator
- Highly accurate
- Maintenance free
- Simple handling and assembly
Our new instrumentation device model JB1100 is the ideal solution for PLC systems which require weight data from a load cell. Interface’s JB1100 4-Channel Advanced Signal Conditioning Transmitter Indicator and Junction Box offers maximum control without the additional cost or space required of a traditional weight indicator. This multi-function weight transmitter junction box has a compact design while presenting needed signal-conditioning functions. This product can be utilized as an independent or dependent four-channel instrument. The JB1100 allows for the direct reading and diagnosis of each individual connected load cell or summed as a whole.
Primary JB1100 features and benefits:
- Four independent scales or four load cell inputs
- Red LED display (13mm) and six LEDs show active functions
- Configurable calibration and setup
- Calibration using linearization points
- Diagnostic information via serial port
- Analog Output Standard Opto isolated, 16-bit 0-20 mA, 4-20 mA, 0-5 VDC, and 0-10 VDC
- 12-24 VDC power and comes with a 120VAC power supply as well
Interface Model 9825 is a general-purpose instrumentation solution that works with mV/V sensors. The indicator has an easy to navigate menu structure and fast speed up to 1kHz.
Primary 9825 features and benefits:
- ±999,999 Display
- Nonlinearity < ±0.01%
- Analog output – VDC
- Calibration types (live load and front panel entry)
- Peak and valley monitoring
- Front panel tare
- High Speed
- IP54 Rating
The 9325-NU is a handheld portable display unit of strain bridge-based measurements such as load cells, torque transducers, and other mV/V output transducers with sensitivity up to +/-1 V/V. With six calibration ranges available, it is useful for different loading modes (tension and compression) or different sensors. Each calibration range will remember settings that contribute to the user experience such as selected units and tare values.
Primary 9325-NU features and benefits:
- Superior Linearity Performance Specifications
- Measurement Rate up to 2400 Samples per Second
- High Internal Resolution (up to 500,000 counts)
- IP64 Environmentally Protected Enclosure
- Battery Powered (Long Battery Life)
- 128 x 64 Graphical Display with Backlight
- Supports TEDS Template 33, 40, and 41
- Live Calibration
- Standard Audio Alarm
The Interface Pressure Compensated Downhole Cell (IPCD) is designed for high performance downhole force measurement. Replacing “wet” load cells, Interface developed a proprietary technology that compensates for that pressure influence and allows for bridge isolation. IPCD is far more rugged, needing little to no repairs, and it can be used downhole without risk of damage, a first of its kind in the industry. Read the product release here.
Primary IPCD features and benefits:
- High accuracy
- Maintenance free
- Pressure compensated up to 20,000 PSI
- Temperature compensated up to 350°F
- Superior to hydraulically compensated wet load cells which have a short life expectancy and high operating costs
The WTSATL Lightweight Wireless Tension Link series are designed for lifting and weighing in rugged or harsh environments. They are available in capacities of 11K lbf to 661K lbf (5 mt to 300 mt). Manufactured from high tensile aluminum to minimize weight also makes them ideal for mobile use. The wireless antenna is internally mounted, protecting it from accidental damage during use and handling. They are simple to install and have a high safety factor (5:1) to provide safe and accurate measurements during critical lifting operations.
Primary WTSATL features and benefits:
- Lightweight aluminum construction
- High accuracy
- Environmentally sealed to IP65
- License Free 2.4GHz radio
- Internal antenna
- 300 hours battery life using standard AAA batteries
- Can be supplied with various telemetry and/or software packages
Interface also offers the WTSATL-JR ALUMINUM COMPACT WIRELESS TENSION LINK designed for lifting and weighing in applications where there is restricted lifting height. Capacities range from 2.2K lbf to 10.5K lbf (1 mt to 4.75 mt).
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT RESOURCES
- Interface Catalog
- Interface Product Line Brochures
- Interface Summary Catalog
- Interface Products Overview
- Interface Applications
- Interface Solutions by Industry
As you navigate the products and services, if you have questions regarding specifications or capabilities, please reach out to our application engineers. Our experts are ready to help explore the possibilities and answer any technical questions.