Customer Need / Challenge
Due to the changing weather conditions, mooring cable lines undergo wear and tear. A customer wants to ensure all mooring lines for ships or vessels are securely docked at the same loading tension, so that they do not risk the mooring lines to break or cause damage.
Interface’s WTSLTL Lightweight Wireless Tension Link can be attached to each mooring cable in use. Results are sent to the customers through the WTS-BS-4 USB Industrial Base Station when connected to the customer’s supplied PC computer/Laptop. Data can also be transmitted to the WTS-BS-1-HA Handheld Display for Multiple Transmitters, giving the customer the option to view multiple mooring cable line tensions.
The customer was able to verify the tensions to multiple mooring cable lines. Thus, resulting in the security of their ship being safely docked.
- WTSLTL Lightweight Wireless Tension Links
- WTS-BS-4 Industrial USB Base Station
- WTS-BS-1-HA Handheld Display for Multiple Transmitters
- WTS Toolkit Software & Log100 Software Included
- Customer PC or Laptop
|HOW IT WORKS|
- The WTSLTL Lightweight Wireless Tension Links are attached to all mooring cables being tested.
- Force measurements are transmitted wirelessly in realtime to the customer’s PC/Laptop through the WTS-BS-4 USB Industrial Base Station, or to the WTS- BS-1-HA Handheld Display for multiple transmitters.