As engineers, we demand complex data and proven performance, especially regarding the tools we trust with our test and measurement projects. That’s why Interface crunched the numbers on our extensive 35,000+ product catalog, analyzing real-world usage and online preferences to reveal the 2023 top force measurement products.
Whether you’re tackling demanding aerospace wind tunnel tests, optimizing robotic grips for industrial automation use in the factory, or innovating in medical device design that will save lives, there are options for precision measurement. This list provides a data-driven roadmap to the Interface products fellow measurement device seekers created through their product reviews and acquisition. We highlighted some of these trends and use cases in our recent post: Top 10 Trends in Test and Measurement.
Let’s delve into the real-world data and discover the Interface measurement tools that testing professionals, technicians, buyers, and engineers like you relied on in 2023.
2023 MOST VIEWED PRODUCT CATEGORIES
- #1 Load Cells
- #2 Torque Transducers
- #3 Mini Load Cells
- #4 Instrumentation
- #5 Multi-Axis Sensors
- #6 Load Button Load Cells
- #7 Load Pins
- #8 Accessories
- #9 Calibration Systems
- #10 Digital Instrumentation
2023 MOST VIEWED INTERFACE PRODUCTS
- 1200 Standard Precision Universal LowProfile® Load Cell
- 1000 Fatigue-Rated Universal LowProfile® Load Cell
- 1100 Ultra Precision Universal LowProfile® Load Cell
- SM S-Type Load Cell
- WMC Rod End Load Cell
- 6A Series 6-Axis Standard Capacity Load Cells – Fx Fy Fz Mx My Mz
- 3A Series 3-Axis Force Load Cells
- 1600 Gold Standard® Calibration Universal LowProfile® Load Cell
- SMT Overload Protected S-Type Load Cell
- SSM or SSM2 Sealed S-Type Load Cell
2023 MOST VIEWED PRODUCT FEATURES
- Tension & Compression
- Load Button
- Low Profile
- Digital Indicators
- Signal Conditioners
- Rotary Torque
- Data Acquisition
The most viewed products provide Interface product design and planning teams with insights about future projects. Whether you are designing a new consumer product that provides IoT sensing capabilities with an embedded Mini Load Cell or updating your test lab with multi-axis sensors, Interface learns from your interactions.
So, how did all of this translate to products we built this year? Interface customers selected these most popular load cells, torque transducers, and instrumentation for various applications and use cases, including OEM solutions.
2023 MOST POPULAR INTERFACE PRODUCTS
- Load Washers – Top General Purpose Load Cell with Thru-Hole Design
- LBM Compression Load Button Load Cell – High Accuracy Miniature Load Cell for Confined Spaces
- Load Pins – Range of Use Cases from Aerospace Testing to Retrofitting Heavy Equipment
- MB Miniature Beam Load Cell – Our Most Popular Mini in a Compact Design for OEMs
- 1000 Fatigue-Rated Universal LowProfile® Load Cell – A Test Lab Essential
- SMTM Micro S-Type Load Cell – This Micro-Sized Sensor Delivers Accurate Measurements
- SGA AC/DC Powered Signal Conditioner – A Standard Instrument for All Technicians
- SML Low Height Load Cell – A Choice for Smaller Testing Environments
- WTS-BS-1-HS Wireless Handheld Display for Single Transmitters – First Choice for Wireless Instrumentation
- 1200 Standard Precision Universal LowProfile® Load Cell – A Legacy in Test & Measurement
- T15 Hex Drive Style Rotary Torque Transducer – Easy to Integrate Torque Transducer
- 9840 Calibration Grade Multi-Channel Load Cell Indicator – Multiple Channels are Top Feature
- WMC Rod End Load Cell – Used for All Types of Systems and OEM Applications
- MBI Overload Protected Miniature Beam Load Cell – Offering the Extra Protection in a Mini Model
Interface force measurement solutions proved a cornerstone of success, aiding in developing and testing countless innovative products. But with thousands of options in our catalog, pinpointing the most impactful measurement tools can be daunting. We can relate, so we designed a series of Interface Guides to help you navigate options based on your technical requirements and product specifications. Use these guides to start your research, then engage with our experienced application engineers to refine your options and get the right product for your specific needs.
NEW INTERFACE GUIDES HELP IN SELECTING THE RIGHT PRODUCT
We are ready to help dissect the specific features, capacities, and application requirements with you to conquer your force measurement complexities confidently. We look forward to supplying you with sensor technologies in 2024.