Interface Products Available to Buy Online with QS48 E-Commerce Service
The new QuickShip48® e-commerce service from Interface provides customers with an easy way to get the industry-leading force measurement products quickly and shipped within two business days.
The new QS48® Now service brings hundreds of Interface’s highest in-demand load cells, mini load cells, torque transducers, multi-axis sensors, indicators, and signal conditioners to customer’s doorsteps within a few days for their important test and measurement projects.
“As the pace of innovation continues to accelerate in the digital age, our customers need reliable and accurate test and measurement tools quickly. Our new online QuickShip48 e-commerce service guarantees fast access to in-demand products to meet our customer’s urgent development schedules and helps them get their innovations tested and to market faster.” Joel Strom, CEO, Interface
Interface has hundreds of in-stock force measurement products available with the one-stop online shopping experience. The QuickShip48 accelerated e-commerce service offers a wide range of Interface’s readily available products that can be purchased with a credit card and shipped within two business days. All QS48 Now products ship from the company’s manufacturing headquarters in Arizona and are sent with expedited shipping to arrive within three to five days within the U.S.
Popular Interface products in multiple capacities and models are now available for online purchase at new QS48 e-commerce store, including:
- 1200 Standard Precision LowProfile® Load Cells – Interface’s best-selling load cell features eccentric load compensation, low deflection, and shunt calibration. It can also be used in tension and compression testing. Multiple capacities and model types are in stock and ready to ship now.
- Mini Beam Load Cells – Interface’s low capacity mini load cells feature temperature compensated strain gages with a performance to 0.03%, and low deflection.
- Micro S-Type Load Cells and SSM Sealed S-Type Load Cells – Interface Mini’s come in a large range of capacities and models, providing precision testing accuracy in small designs.
- 9320 Battery Powered Portable Load Cell Indicators – The indicator has two independently scalable ranges, peak and valley monitoring, display hold, mV/V calibration, and power save feature.
- Standard Precision Shaft Style Rotary Torque Transducers – This particular model of torque transducers features a capacity range of 0.1 Nm to 1,000 Nm. It has contactless data transmission with digital electronics and an on-shaft design.
- Signal Conditioners including the popular SGA AC/DC Powered and DMA2 DIN Rail Mount.
For a complete list of QuickShip48 Interface products that are available for online purchase and 48-hour shipment, visit our new QS48 store at https://quickship.interfaceforce.com/.
If you need a quote or a custom solutions request, contact our experienced Application Engineers or connect with our local Representatives and International Distributors for assistance.