Interface has added new load cells and instrumentation to our expansive measurement solutions catalog. The Fall 2023 new product releases include several standard products, along with options for engineered to order and custom solutions.
The Interface product line is one of the most extensive in the world of test and measurement. We want to make it easier to navigate models based on your requirements. Interface has a series of guides that can help you choosing the right load cells, miniature load cells, torque transducers, couplings, DAQ systems and instrumentation. Visit our online product selection tools.
ICPA STAINLESS STEEL COMPRESSION LOAD CELL
Interface’s new ICPA compression load cells are built to exacting standards with submersible versions available. The standard product is durable, versatile and easy to integrate into existing machines and equipment. There are several options available in standard capacities and dimensions including domed top (supplied with or without a loading cap), integral carry handles, mounting base, integral connectors and internal analog/digital signal amplifiers. The standard product is constructed from stainless steel and IP-rated. It can be customized to specific requirements. Download the ICPA datasheet.
Primary ICPA features and benefits:
- Ranges: 2 to 1000 MT (4.4K to 2204K lbf)
- Stainless steel construction
- Environmentally sealed to IP67
- Submersible version available upon request
- Options: Special electrical connections, integral signal conditioning
- Model options: Domed top and loading cap, mounting base and handles
- TEDS (Transducer Electronic Data Sheet) option
- Custom ranges and sizes available
BSC4D-BT PORTABLE 4-CHANNEL BLUETOOTH DATA LOGGER
Interface’s new BSC4D-BT Portable 4-Channel Bluetooth Data Logger is designed for wireless measurement data acquisition with wire strain gage sensors. It is also suitable for connecting strain gage full bridges and half bridges. For quarter bridges (120 Ohm, 350 Ohm, and 1000 Ohm), there is a connection option in three-wire technology. Data is transmitted by radio via the Bluetooth Standard 2.0+EDR with serial port profile (SPP). The range is 20-meters in buildings or up to 100 m when in direct line of sight. Current consumption is less than 150 mA. When not in use, current consumption is under 10 mA. A battery can be charged at 5V supply voltage via an integrated charge regulator. Download the BSC4D-BT datasheet.
Primary BSC4D-BT Portable 4-Channel Bluetooth Data Logger:
- IP65 housing with integrated battery
- Long distance Bluetooth interface
- 4 channels
- Inputs for mV/V / 0 – 5 V / PT1000
- Measuring ranges 2 mV / V / 10 mV / V, mV/V quarter and half-full bridge options
- 4 digital inputs and outputs
- Data rate up to 450 Hz
BSC1-HD SINGLE CHANNEL PC INTERFACE MODULE WITH ANALOG OUTPUT
The new Interface BSC1-HD Single Channel PC Interface Module with Analog Output is a single channel signal conditioner with both digital and analog input and output. The BSC1-HD also has optional RS232, RS422, and CANopen protocols. Download the BSC1-HD datasheet.
Primary BSC1-HD Single Channel Module with Analog Output features and benefits:
- mV/V input (+/-10mV/V) and Analog Input (0-10VDC)
- Analog Output (standard +/-5V)
- LCD Display (to 200,000 digits display resolution)
- Compatible with Interface BlueDAQ Software
- RS232, RS422 or Optional – CANopen
- Trigger input
- Options include: 4-20mA Output, 0-10V Output, CANopen and +/-5V Output
Amplifier channel has a fixed gain settings and is not adjustable for specific load cell output signals. Thus, the amplifier output will typically 0.5V per mV/V of load cell output.
SGA AC/DC POWERED SIGNAL CONDITIONER
Interface versatile SGA Signal Conditioner is now offered as a series. There are eight configurations available for this popular instrumentation product. The SGA features user selectable outputs of ±10V, ±5V, 0-10V, 0-5V, 0-20mA and 4-20ma. This product is DC or AC powered with switch selectable filters from 1 to 5kHz and is packaged in a sealed ABS enclosure. This product supports shunt calibration and a wide range of gain settings. To review all the SGA options, go here.
NEW! 8 SGA Configuration Models Now Available
- SGA: Amplifier with no power cord
- SGA-WPC: Amplifier with power cord
- SGA-RSC: Amplifier with Remote Shunt Calibration option and no power cord
- SGA-RSC-WPC: Amplifier with Remote Shunt Calibration option and includes a power cord
- SGA-DCI: SGA-D with Isolated Power Supply option and no power cord (DC Power Only). Also allows for 9-36 VDC Supply
- SGA-BCM: Amplifier with Bridge Completion option and no power cord
- SGA-BCM-WPC: Amplifier with Bridge Completion option and includes power cord
- SGA-DRMK: DIN Rail Mounting Kit option for model SGA.
Primary and Optional SGA features and benefits:
- User selectable analog output ±10V, ±5V, 0-10V, 0-5V, 0-20 mA, 4-20 mA
- 110 VAC, 220 VAC OR 18-24 VDC power
- Switch selectable filtering 1 Hz to 5 kHz
- Single channel powers up to 4 transducers
- Selectable full scale input range 0.06 to 30 mV/V
- Switch selectable offset ±70% FS
- Sealed ABS enclosure
- Model SGA-RSC can remotely activate a shunt calibration by closing a relay on the related RSC module
- Model SGA-DCI offers with isolated 12/24V power supply
- Model SGA-BCM has a bridge completion module for both quarter and half bridges
- Option: AC Power Cord (PWRCRD-SGA-110)
- Option: DIN Rail for mounting available by request
4850 BATTERY POWERED BLUETOOTH WEIGHT INDICATOR
The new Interface 4850 Bluetooth Digital Indicator is a wireless capable digital indicator housed in a stainless steel NEMA 4X enclosure. It comes with a large 0.8” LCD display for easy readout of up to 50,000 display divisions and can drive up to 8-350Ω load cells. All setup parameters may be entered via the front panel keys. A full duplex RS-232 port or optional Bluetooth module can transmit data on demand or continuously to match the input requirements of a wide variety of peripheral devices including printers, remote displays and computers. This is a high quality instrumentation solution with Bluetooth capabilities. Review the 4850 weight indicator specifications here.
Primary 4850 Digital Indicator features and benefits:
- Full front panel configuration
- Drives up to eight 350 ω load cells
- Full front panel calibration, multipoint cal – linearization
- Units- lb, kg, g, and oz
- Stainless steel swivel stands and enclosure
- Easy to read LCD display with up to 50,000 graduations
- Power requirements – 4-14 vdc
- Battery is 6-volt 3 ah internal rechargeable lead acid
- Options for analog output: 16-Bit, 0-5 VDC, 4-20 mA and built-in relays (6V or 12V)
Beyond our standard load cells, transducers, and instrumentation, we also offer options for engineered to order, OEM sensors, and complete custom systems. If you need any assistance in selecting the right products for your test and measurement applications, please contact us. If you have questions about these new products, capacities, capabilities, or specifications, we are here to help.