Customer Need / Challenge
A customer wants to verify that their crane is strong enough to safely lift a heavy load, at it’s rated maximum load capacity. A wireless solution is needed to avoid long cables, and to have a faster installation time.
Interface’s Model WTSLTL Lightweight Wireless Tension Link Load Cell can measure the load’s maximum capacity. The WTS-RM1 Wireless Relay Output Receiver Modules also can trigger an alarm that can be set when the maximum capacity of weight/force has been reached. The data is transmitted and can be reviewed with the WTS-BS-1-HS Wireless Handheld Display, or, on the customer’s PC/Laptop.
Customer was able to verify if the crane is safe and functional enough to lift it’s working load limit (WLL) or safe working load (SWL) capacity. The data is transmitted and logged to the customer’s PC/laptop, or to a handheld device in real-time.
- WTSLTL Lightweight Wireless Tension Link Load Cell
- WTS-RM1 Wireless Relay Output Receiver Module
- WTS-BS-1-HS Wireless Handheld Display for Single Transmitters
- WTS-BS-4 Industrial USB Base Station
- WTS Toolkit Software & Log100 Software Included
- Customer PC or Laptop
|HOW IT WORKS|
- The WTSLTL Lightweight Wireless Tension Link Load Cell is installed on the crane, lifting an item that maxes out to the crane’s working load limit (WLL).
- The WTSLTL transmits data to the WTS-RM1 Wireless Relay Output Receiver Module and can trigger an alarm when the capacity has been reached. Information is also transmitted both to the laptop (through the WTS-BS-4 USB Base Station) and the WTS-BS-1-HS Wireless Handheld Display for single transmitters in real-time.