DIG-USB USB Output Module
PC Interface Module
- Configuration, Calibration, Graphing, Logging, and Display Software
- Works with mV/V Force and Torque Devices
- Rugged ABS IP50 Enclosure (DIG-USB)
- Windows Driver DLLs available
- Up to 500 Samples/Seconds
- OEM PCB version available
- Peak and Valley Recording
- High Stability
- Digital I/O
The DIG-USB product is a compact, high-precision Strain Gauge Converter; converting a strain gauge sensor input to a digital output and is connected to a PC via a USB port. This product allows high precision measurements to be made and communicated directly to a PC and is aimed at applications which require high-accuracy measurement repeatability. With the appropriate drivers installed, the DIG-USB appears as a virtual serial port to the PC.
Simply by plugging the device into a PC, data can be extracted from most strain gage bridge input sensors and acquired by software which allows data manipulation removing the need for amplifiers, filters & multi-meters.