Top & Bottom Plates
Interface mounting plates are made from the best grade alloy steel/stainless steel, machined to the tightest specifications and are designed specifically to maintain the performance of the load cell in your application.
- Designed to work with Interface products
- Made with the highest quality components and processes
- Created to maintain the specification of the product they are intended for
- Distributes the load over the foundation of the supporting structure
- Provides a prepared surface for the load cell
- Eliminates the requirement for expansion assemblies in most installations
* Metric dimensions and capacities are provided for conversion only. Standard product will be sold in lbf and US dimensions. Metric capacities available upon special request and at an additional cost. For mounting plates that fit metric load cells, please contact an application engineer.
The installation of a compression load cell under a weigh bridge, tank, or other structure normally requires that mounting plates be used.
Models TP-101, TP-102, TP-103, TP-104, TP-301, TP-302, TP-303, BP-101, BP-102, BP-103, BP-104, BP-108, BP-302, BP-303, and BP-308 are available.