Top & Bottom Plates
Interface mounting plates are made from the best grade alloy steel/stainless steel, machined to the tightest specifications and are designed specifically to maintain the performance of the load cell in your application.
- Designed to work with Interface products
- Made with the highest quality components and processes
- Created to maintain the specification of the product they are intended for
- Distributes the load over the foundation of the supporting structure
- Provides a prepared surface for the load cell
- Eliminates the requirement for expansion assemblies in most installations
The installation of a compression load cell under a weigh bridge, tank, or other structure normally requires that mounting plates be used.
Models TP-101, TP-102, TP-103, TP-104, TP-301, TP-302, TP-303, BP-101, BP-102, BP-103, BP-104, BP-108, BP-302, BP-303, and BP-308 are available.