Explore the Ins and Outs of Calibration
Interface test and measurement experts hosted an important conversation on the topic of calibration. Interesting fact, Interface calibrates every load cell and torque transducer before it is released to the customer. We provide insider tips and why calibration matters in ensuring accuracy in performance of the sensor. Our team highlights the types of calibration and the precision equipment used in the calibration process, which is also available for use in your testing environments and calibration labs.
Interface shares decades of experience in calibrating more than 100,000 load cells, torque transducers and other devices every year. Elliot Speidell, Brian Peters and Chris Brandenburg detail best practices from our experience in calibration and optimization. They share test and measurement lab set-up recommendations and answer calibration related questions.
Topics discussed during the live event include:
- The Metrology Perspective
- Interface Calibration Methodology: What, Why & How
- Top 5 Reasons Why Calibration Matters
- Calibration and Measurement Uncertainty
- What Errors are Characterized in the Calibration Process?
- System Calibration Considerations
- Calibration Lab Set Up Best Practices + Tips
- Optimization + Calibration Applications
- Fixtures + Standard Equipment
- Interface Calibration Services
- Do & Don’t Tips + FAQs
Interface offers a range of calibration equipment and services. Our experts offer valuable insights about calibration, certificates, equipment and the metrology perspective on calibration. Interface’s recorded virtual event is an opportunity to get advice and learnings from one of the world’s largest calibration labs.
Watch all our Interface ForceLeaders events on our Interface YouTube Channel.
Additional videos can also be found in our online Support Resources.
If you missed the event, you can watch the full discussion here: