Innovators & Educators
Interface Is Investing in Our Future by Investing in You
Every year hundreds of higher education institutions buy Interface force measurement products and services for research, testing, samples and teaching. Working together, we understand that having access to the best components helps our future engineers as innovators.
|Interface manufacturers the #1 force measurement solutions in the world for those pathfinders and explorers, whether they are creating autonomous vehicles, advanced surgical robotics, new rockets or the world’s biggest telescopes – we help do big things! That is why we are introducing the Interface University Program to advance and spark more innovation!|
University Program Details
UNIVERSITY SPECIAL ‘GET STARTED’ BUNDLE
- Mini Beam Load Cell 10 lbf MB-10
- Sealed S-Type Load Cell 10 lbf SM-50
- Miniature Reaction Torque Transducer 2NM MRT-2NM
- Precision LowProfile® Load Cell 1K 1210AJ-1K-B
- Battery Powered Indicator TEDS Ready 9320-1
- AC/DC Powered Signal Conditioner SGA
- 25% Discount When Purchased as Complete Bundle
INTERFACE STANDARD PRODUCTS
- 10% Off All Standard & Loyalty Program Discounts up to 25%
- Load Cells
- Mini Load Cells
- Torque Transducers
- Load Frames
- Featured University Only Product Specials
- FREE QuickShip48
INTERFACE CALIBRATION AND REPAIR SERVICES
- Tiered Calibration Program: Standard, Gold and Platinum
- Data Archive and Performance Reporting
- IPerform Services for Online RMA and Tracking
- Expedited Repair Services
- Special 10% Discount for Students, Teachers, Faculty and Personnel
- 3-Year Annual Calibration Services – 25% Off
- Internships for R&D at Interface HQ in Arizona
- R&D Projects for PhD Candidates
- Sponsored Test & Measurement Class Projects or Challenges
- Engineering School Grants
- Failure Testing Projects
- Engineering Hours: Class, Speaking, Events
Interface supports advanced studies and research capabilities at higher education institutions in order to accelerate product research & development, advance science, performance accurate testing and promote exploration.
Interface participates in learning programs of all types, including classroom activities, material samples, guides, speaking and STEM events.
ACCESS TO BEST PRODUCTS
Interface knows utilizing the best force measurement products advances learning in metrology and engineering programs. We support university initiatives to standardize on Interface products with special incentives.
Interface supports communities where we have available resources by participating in programs that advance STEM, including science fairs, innovation programs and tech challenges to make a social impact and utilize our resources.
Interface is the world’s trusted leader in technology, design, and manufacturing of force measurement solutions. Our clients include a “who’s who” of the aerospace, automotive and vehicle, medical device, energy, industrial manufacturing, test and measurement industries.
Interface engineers around the world are empowered to create high-level tools and solutions that deliver consistent, high quality performance. These products include load cells, torque transducers, multi-axis sensors, wireless telemetry, instrumentation and calibration equipment.
Let us help you to define the best innovation and education program for the greatest success at your university.