In the whirlwind of daily activities, from calibrating load cells to machining a flexure, Interface wants to take a minute from the hustle to express our unwavering gratitude. For 55 years, thousands upon thousands have graced our path. Everyone that we have encountered in this journey makes an impact. We learn from you. You inspire us. Your success drives us.
At Interface, we believe that gratitude is more than a polite gesture. It’s a powerful force that can transform our lives and our world.
We want to take a moment to express our tremendous gratitude to our incredible test and measurement community. To our customers, partners, suppliers, representatives, team members, and extended Interface family, we say thank you.
As an expression of giving thanks, we came up with a list of why we are so thankful today and every day. We selected these as our 10 reasons to say thanks out of the hundreds of expressions.
1. For letting us be part of your test and measurement plan
2. For putting your trust in our products and services
3. For sharing your feedback and insights
4. For helping us create solutions that truly matter to you
5. For challenging us to improve constantly
6. For providing different perspectives and experiences, which makes Interface a truly vibrant and innovative company
7. For an unwavering dedication and commitment to requiring accuracy and quality
8. For asking questions and seeking answers to ensure we provide the right support
9. For working together to find the best solutions
10. For being a part of the Interface extended family
There are a thousand more reasons and expressions. Ultimately, it’s simply two words for us: thank you. You are the driving force behind our success, and we are deeply grateful for every one of you.
We are in a perpetual cycle to learn and do what matters most. This past month, we asked how to help improve our semi-annual customer survey. It is through this and our ongoing conversations that we get valuable information on how to best be of service to you. We did learn some interesting bits of information. The overwhelming majority of our customers are engineers and technicians. About 10% are metrologists. In the survey, you let us know the most important online resources are our specification datasheets, troubleshooting resources, and technical library. Here is a quick list based on the Interface Fall 2023 Survey feedback.
CUSTOMER PICKS FOR TOP 10 INTERFACE ONLINE RESOURCES
- Specifications: Visit the product page to retrieve the specification datasheet. To learn more about specifications, go here.
- Product Design Files – Every product has a downloadable STEP file. If you need help, request a CAD file here.
- Tech Talk: Technical Library
- Products: Selection Guides
- Help! Load Cell Troubleshooting
- Support: Installation and Operation Manuals
- Solutions: Industry Solutions and Application Notes
- Catalogs and Brochures: Find them here.
- Events: Webinars
- Blogs: Follow and Subscribe
We will be closed for Thanksgiving and the day that follows. In celebration of our upcoming holiday, we will continue to reflect on ways we can continue to say thanks.
With gratitude, The Interface Team