Customer Need / Challenge
- The customer needs to measure brake pedal force when the pedal is pressed during automobile testing..
- As the pedal is pressed, force is measured by the BPL-300-C Brake Pedal Load Cell. Results are transmitted by the BTS-AM-1 Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) Strain Bridge Transmitter Module to the BTS Toolkit Mobile App and displayed on a mobile device.
- The customer objective has been achieved when a brake test was executed the force measurement was simultaneously displayed and graphed for examination in real time in the tested vehicle.
- BPL-300-C Brake Pedal Load Cell
- BTS-AM-1 Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) Strain Bridge Transmitter Module
- BTS Toolkit Mobile App on iPhone or Android Devices
|HOW IT WORKS|
- The Interface BPL-300-C is securely mounted on the top of the brake pedal.
- The load cell is connected to the BTS-AM-1 Module.
- The BTS-AM-1 Module transmits via Bluetooth to the BTS Toolkit Mobile App.
- The BTS Toolkit Mobile App runs on iPhone or Android devices.
- Brake test is performed and results are displayed in real time.
The BTS Toolkit Mobile App is available for Apple iOS and Android devices and is available for download at the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Interface, Inc. is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.