GS-SYS03 Gold Standard® Portable Load Cell Calibration System
Portable Load Cell Calibration System
- Gold Standard System guaranteed to be the most accurate calibration system in the world
- Reduces calibration time by 50 to 90%
- Windows software provides flexibility and produces consistent calibration results
- Performs ASTM E74, ISO376 and EN100002-3 calibrations
- Reading times recorded
- Nonlinearity less than 0.005% FS
- Automatically archives data
- Automatically produces standard reports, graphs, and performance parameter calculations. Permits easy generation of customized reports and graphs
Every new transducer or testing system must be calibrated to determine its properties and accuracy. It is also necessary to recalibrate transducers periodically because of drift, possible undetected damage, and normal wear and tear. The Gold Standard™ System is a complete PC-based system for the calibration of load cells and torque transducers. Separate software is available for the calibration of load cells in a dead-weight system. Utilizing the experience obtained in almost five decades of force calibration of tens of thousands of load cells, the system provides state-of-the-art accuracy. The system is user-friendly and calibrations can be conducted with minimal training. Pull-down menus and step-by-step instructions guide the operator through a complete calibration.
- 9840 Dual Channel 24-bit Intelligent Indicator with 0.005% non-linearity
- Internal mV/V calibration of Model 9840
- ICS-202 force calibration software
- Two Gold Standard interconnect cable assemblies
- CX-0440 ±4mV/V transfer standard
- SIS-103 one-day training at Interface Inc.
MODEL 9840 DUAL CHANNEL INTELLIGENT INDICATOR The Model 9840 Dual Channel Indicator has an Internal Resolution of 24-bits and 0.005% nonlinearity which is connected to the computer through a USB interface.
SOFTWARE The software includes up to 29 descending or ascending points, polynomial curve fitting with 1st thru 5th degree equations, nonlinearity, hysteresis, non-symmetry, non-repeatability, actual output, combined error, and SEB output.
CX-0440 TRANSFER STANDARD SIMULATOR The CX-0440 is the highest accuracy load cell simulator in the world and is used to calibrate the 9840 Digital Indicator. This calibration can be performed in the field without the need to send the equipment to a laboratory.
MODEL 1600 OR 1800 GOLD AND PLATINUM STANDARD LOAD CELLS The 1600 Gold Standard has exceptional performance for repeatability, reproducibility, creep, and extraneous load sensitivity and is designed for a lower load limit of 4% per ASTM standard E74. The 1800 Platinum Standard series is machined with an integral stud and has a 2% lower load limit.
OPERATION: LOAD CELL CALIBRATION In a typical two channel system, one channel is connected to the reference standard load cell and one channel is connected to the load cell being calibrated. The system can be set for up to 39 calibration points and will automatically record and archive the data and calculate the results. The 1600 or 1800 reference standard load cell and the load cell under test are placed in the load frame in series. The reference load cell is compared against the load cell being calibrated as the load is applied and each data point is automatically recorded.
International System of Units (SI) dimensions and capacities are provided for conversion only. Standard products have U.S. capacities and dimensions. SI capacities available upon special request and at an additional cost.