ForceLeaders Virtual Event
Our team of engineers and application experts are frequently asked about the fundamentals of load cells and what makes Interface best in performance and design. So, we decided we would share our know-how and help answer the most common questions we get about load cells.
Watch our virtual event, Load Cell Basics, on-demand.
Here are some of the topics we discussed during this online event:
- Load cell designs and how they work
- Capacities, models and how to choose the right load cell
- Factors that can impact sensor accuracy
- Performance, moment compensation, creep, and eccentric load sensitivity
- Calibration and troubleshooting
- Use Cases and FAQs
We highlighted load cell fundamentals as well as address frequently asked technical questions. This is an opportunity to learn the basics and more.
Watch the event to get insights about load cell sensor technology why Interface’s focus on accuracy, reliability, and quality matter.