INDUSTRIES: Industrial Automation
Customer Need / Challenge
- Rapid delivery of packages has now migrated to the use of “Delivery Drones”.
- Customer needs to weigh the payload (force) of package being delivered while measuring the amount torque it takes from the propeller motors to lift and fly this package to its destination.
- A 1200 Series Standard of Precision Low Profile Load Cell to measure payload and six T2 Series Ultra Precision Shaft Style Rotarty Torque Transducers to measure torque.
- The 1200 Series load cell accurately measured the payload weight and the T2 torque transducers accurately measured the propeller motors torque. This information, was communicated to the droids on-board processor for monitoring and recording this information during flight.
- Model T2 Series Ultra Precision Rotary Torque Transducer with Model T2 compatible couplings which were supplied by Interface.
- Model 1200 Series Standard Precision Load Cell with customer supplied payload carriage device.
|HOW IT WORKS|
- Model 1200 Series Standard Precision Load Cell is connected to the drone body on one side and the payload carriage device on the other. Once connected to the drones processor, weight of payload is immediately communicated and stored.
- Six Model T2 Series Ultra Precision Rotary Torque Transducers are connected to the six propeller motors and propellers using twelve couplings (2 per torque transducer). Once connected to the drones processor, torque values are immediately communicated and stored.