INDUSTRIES: Automotive and Vehicle
Customer Need / Challenge
Customer is looking for a way to increase productivity for automobile wheel installation while ensuring that the lug nuts are installed to the proper torque values for safety purposes.
Interface supplied 5 each Interface Model T33 Spindle Torque Transducers for use in customer’s Wheel Installation Assembly Machine which come standard with +/-5VDC analog output for torque measurements and a 360 pulse, 2-track encoder for Speed/Angle measurement.
Customer was able to perform 5 simultaneous torque measurements during wheel installation in seconds. Model T33 Spindle Torque Transducer provided a +/-5VDC Signal for torque and TTL Signal for angle measurement back to customer’s control system so proper values could be applied and recorded.
- T33 Spindle Torque Transducer with standard +/-5VDC Signal for Torque with Integrated Angle Measurement
- Customer’s control and data acquisition system
|HOW IT WORKS|
- Customer installs multiple T33 Spindle Torque Transducers into assembly machine.
- Customer connects T33 interconnect cables to their control and data acquisition system.
- Customer performs wheel installation process while torque and speed/angle readings are automatically sent back to customers instrumentation for control and recording purposes.