INDUSTRIES: Automotive and Vehicle
Customer Need / Challenge
Customer is looking for a way to increase productivity by creating a fastening work bench for screw installation with related data collection. This increased productivity will come through the use of automated tooling and torque transducer measurements which are included as a part of an organized and efficient process.
Interface supplied a Model T15 Hex Drive Rotary Torque Transducer with integrated USB output for this project. USB output can measure and record torque, rotational speed and angle.
Customer was able to use many different screwdriver bit types with ease of installation due to the quick release feature of Model T15.
- T15 Hex Drive Rotary Torque Transducer with integrated USB Output Option
- T-USB-VS Software
- PC Computer
- Inline Electric or Pneumatic Screwdriver
- Articulating Balancing Arm
|HOW IT WORKS|
- Customer attaches T15 Hex Drive Rotary Torque Transducer to an electric or pneumatic screwdriver.
- Customer attaches bit to T15 Hex Drive Rotary Torque Transducer.
- T15 Hex Drive Rotary Torque Transducer is connected to USB and supplied software is loaded.
- Customer performs fastening operations and fastening details are automatically recorded to the PC.