INDUSTRIES: Automotive and Vehicle
Customer Need / Challenge
- Customer is looking for a way to increase productivity by creating a fastening work bench for screw installation with related data collection. This increased productivity will come through the use of automated tooling and torque transducer measurements which are included as a part of an organized and efficient process.
- Interface supplied a Model T15 Hex Drive Rotary Torque Transducer with integrated USB output for this project. USB output can measure and record torque, rotational speed and angle.
- Customer was able to use many different screwdriver bit types with ease of installation due to the quick release feature of Model T15.
- T15 Hex Drive Rotary Torque Transducer with integrated USB Output Option
- T-USB-VS Software
- PC Computer
- Inline Electric or Pneumatic Screwdriver
- Articulating Balancing Arm
|HOW IT WORKS|
- Customer attaches T15 Hex Drive Rotary Torque Transducer to an electric or pneumatic screwdriver.
- Customer attaches bit to T15 Hex Drive Rotary Torque Transducer.
- T15 Hex Drive Rotary Torque Transducer is connected to USB and supplied software is loaded.
- Customer performs fastening operations and fastening details are automatically recorded to the PC.