INDUSTRIES: Test and Measurement, Industrial Automation
Customer Need / Challenge
Customer needs to monitor the amount of material in a tank by weight and locate the center of
Using Interface Model A4200 Zinc Plated or A4600 Stainless Steel Weigh-check Load Cells, along with Interface Instrumentation, Interface Inc. provided a solution that monitors the amount of material by weight in their tank while locating the Center of Gravity.
Tank weights are monitored so
refilling, dispensing or emptying takes place safely while monitoring center of gravity.
- A4200 Zinc Plated or Model A4600 Stainless Steel Weigh-check Load Cells.
- 1280 Programmable/Controller.
- Setup & Scaling of Load Cells and Instrument by Interface, Inc.
|HOW IT WORKS|
- Model A4200 or A4600 Weigh-check Load Cell is installed between the support arm of tank and support pedestal of tank. The Weigh-check Load Cell will measure the load as material is loaded into or unloaded out of the tank.
- Model 1280 Programmable/Controller will use weight measurements and display the weight for each leg and corresponding total weight.
- Model 1280 Programmable/Controller will use weight measurements in conjunction with programmed formula to calculate the relevant Center of Gravity.