INDUSTRIES: MEDICAL AND HEALTHCARE
- Model 6A40B – 500 N / 20 Nm
- BX8 Multi-Channel Data Acquisition / Amplifier
- BlueDAQ Display, Logging and Graphing Software
Additional Features Available
- Test Machine
- PC for data logging and analysis
|HOW IT WORKS|
- A test profile was set and the loads monitored and fed back into the test machine to control the loads.
- The output of the 6-Axis sensor was connected to the Model BX8 Data Acquisition / Amplifier which was connected via USB cable to the PC.
- Software in the PC converted raw data signals to actual force and torque values at the ball joint.
- The customer analyzed the data and made the required design modifications to improve the durability of the artificial hip joint.