3410 Intrinsically Safe LowProfile® Load Cell
Intrinsically Safe LowProfile®
- Stainless steel construction
- Sealed connector
- IP68 environmental protection
- Internally amplified 4-20 mA output, loop-powered
- Unipolar (T or C) or bipolar (T and C)
- Zero and span adjustment access
- Explosion protection by Intrinsic Safety (approval pending) per ATEX designation:
For more information about this product contact an Application Engineer
* Metric dimensions and capacities are provided for conversion only. Standard product will be sold in lbf and US dimensions. Metric capacities available upon special request and at an additional cost.
Specially designed low profile load cells with loop-powered intrinsically safe amplified output for use in oil field and other hazardous locations. These load cells are derived from other proven Interface models by adding high resistance strain gages for low-current loop power and shielded internal amplifier for extra low emissions and minimal EMI susceptibility.