WTS-WSS Wireless Wind Speed Transmitter Module
Wireless Wind Speed Transmitter Module
- Low power mode providing exceptional battery life in excess of 12 months
- Constantly monitors average wind speed
- Measures gusts at user defined periods
- Quick and simple installation
- Wireless range up to 800 m (2,625 ft)
- Supplied pre-calibrated
- Simple configuration via WTS Toolkit software
- Improved flexible design
- Variable sampling
- Variety of different output units available
- Can be linked to a variety of the WTS peripherals
- Free visualization software also available
The wireless wind speed transmitter module (WTS-WSS) provides high accuracy measurement and offers a quick and effective solution for monitoring wind speeds in a wide variety of applications and industries.
The WTS-WSS uses a low power mode between transmissions to maximize battery life in the field whilst offering class leading wireless coverage range of up to 800 m (2,625 ft).
The Anemometer features a high quality 3-cup rotor in a rugged enclosure, providing rolling average wind speeds between 5 mph to 125 mph. It will also measure gusts at user defined periods of 1, 3, 5, or 10 sec. Wind speed measurement is available in m/s, fps, mph, km/h, or kn.
The device is powered either from internal batteries or an external supply. For applications which require high sampling rates for long periods, Interface’s power pack (WTS-PP1) and solar panel (WTS-SP1) offer an ideal solution.
Forming part of the WTS modular telemetry system, the data transmitted by the WTS-WSS can be received by multiple WTS receivers that include displays, handheld readers, analogue outputs, relay modules and computer interfaces.