9850 Torque Transducer and Load Cell Indicator
- AC carrier excitation
- 7800 samples/sec/channel
- Works with torque transducers, load cells, encoders, LVDTs and speed pickups
- 5 or 7-pole (based on input type) 200 Hz antialias filter plus 4-pole digital filters
- Auto-scaled 5V and/or 10V analog outputs
- RS232, RS422, RS485 serial communication
- Torque, speed, and HP display
- Max/min capture
- Two-line backlit LCD display
U.S. dimensions and capacities are provided for conversion only. Standard products have International System of Units (SI) capacities and dimensions.
Model 9850’s modular design allows the use of 7 different types of input cards for 2 channels. Available channels include AC mV/V for use with Rotary Transformer type torque sensors, DC mV/V, ±5V or ±10V, 4-20mA, Frequency (speed), Encoder (angle) and LVDT position sensors. A 3rd math channel allows display of calculate values such as horsepower, unit conversion, peak or valley, etc. The dual ±10V analog outputs are assignable to any of the three channels. This product has a 7800 Hz sample rate, allows true peak monitoring. Model 9850 Includes software for graphical data display and logging.