Transmitter Module (WTS-AM)
- mV/V or voltage input with full 24 bit ADC and up to 18 bit effective resolution at 200 updates/sec.
- 2.4 GHz frequency with up to 800 meter range
- IP65 NEMA4 enclosure (80 x60 x30 mm)
- Battery operated (2@AA) with sleep mode
- Factory set-up to work properly with your selected load cell(s)
Receiver Module (WTS-BS-1 Handheld)
- 8 digit display
- Fully functional tare capability
- 800 meter range
- Power-off transmitter from receiver enabled
- IP65 waterproof enclosure (90 x150 x35 mm)
Base Station: (WTS-BS-3 & WTS-BS-4)
- Continuous 5VDC power from USB
- Up to 800 meter range
- IP65 Nema 4 Enclosure (WTS-BS-4)
- USB output to PC
- Connection from up to any number of Transmitters.
- USB Data Logging Software Provided
The WTS (Wireless Telemetry System) provides easy-to-use wireless data communication between a load sensor and a receiving indicator. The WTS-BS receiver is capable of receiving multiple inputs (selectable) from various load cells or torque transducers.
The WTS-AM is fully compatible with all of Interface’s force sensors, and comes direct from our factory setup, calibrated, and tested – ready-to-run.
Using AA batteries, the WTS-AM system can last for up to 3 months* without a battery change.
Log 100 4.0.0
Our apologies, but pricing information is available only to US customers. We are unable to calculate international prices here.
Please visit our international distributor locator to find the company in your area that delivers Interface product lines. They will give you local prices for your region.