- Easy USB connection to computer from Load and Torque Transducers
- Transducer data logged into MS Excel compatible CSV file format
- Up to 5000 Sample/Second
- Graphing and Logging software included
- 16-bit resolution
- Shunt Cal trigger via software
- Works with mV/V, ±5V DC and 4-20mA output transducers
- Environmentally sealed to IP67(SI-USB IP40)
Makes any Load Cell USB Compatible. The INF-USB2 provides an easy interface for collecting data from an Interface transducer directly into your computer. Included software works well for convenient testing and monitoring applications benefiting from immediate evaluation or collection for later research.
System includes one output module and software. No load sensor included.
Our apologies, but pricing information is available only to US customers. We are unable to calculate international prices here.
Please visit our international distributor locator to find the company in your area that delivers Interface product lines. They will give you local prices for your region.