- Wireless Rotary Torque Transducer
- Capacities from 250 to 10K Nm (2,200 to 88,500 lb-in)
- Full 18-bit useable resolution (24 bit internal)
- 2,000 fully processed results per second
- 4X safe overload (2x for DIN 90 size)
- Easy stator alignment
- Push button configuration
- No PC required for basic set-up and installation
- DIN Rail mountable digital display output
- Bearingless non-contact design
- Outputs include fully scalable ±5V, ±10V, 4-20 mA, Frequency
- Short, stiff design with low rotational inertia
- Full selection of filters including:
Bessel, Butterworth Chebychev, Exponential, Triggered average
- Reliable digital data transmission
- Inputs for speed & angle
- Multiple independent outputs option
- Power calculation (requires speed option)
The HRDT High Resolution Digital Telemetry Torque Flange is a bearingless flange style rotary torque sensor featuring non-contact inductive power transfer and 2.4GHz radio data transmission. Combined error of +/-0.05% Full Scale and very high safe overload set the HRDT apart from competing products. User adjustable scaling alllows matching of the sensor range to the specific application.
Available in Model: HRDT1, HRDT2, HRDT3, HRDT4, HRDT5
Additional Capacities Available
Our apologies, but pricing information is available only to US customers. We are unable to calculate international prices here.
Please visit our international distributor locator to find the company in your area that delivers Interface product lines. They will give you local prices for your region.