Solutions for Medical Devices and Implements
Interface is the leader in Medical-Healthcare Sensors Load Cells and provides solutions in force measurement to enable new advances in medical technology.
Medical devices from prosthetics to surgical implements often require accurate measurement of forces as small as tenths of a Newton to several hundred lbf. Extreme accuracy and force sensitivity is key to providing the ultimate in modern healthcare during surgical procedures and everyday living. For nearly 50 years Interface has provided medium-size and miniature force measurement solutions including blood bag weighing, catheter force testing and fluid monitoring.
Interface offers various miniature beam and in-line load cell solutions with 10x overload protection to protect patients and devices against accidental shock loads. Our torque transducers provide rotary and reactive measurement to accurately track light movements required to control prosthetic fatigue testing, surgical equipment, knee or hip replacement and other medical devices. Other Interface solutions include multi-axis sensors for multiple channels of measurement in one housing.
- Ball and Socket
- Fitness & rehabilitation equipment
- Laser surgical systems
- Prosthetic load force and fatigue testing measurement and control
- Verification of forces
- Surgery systems force & torque measurements
- Surgical stapler testing
- Injecting fluids
- Pharmaceutical tablet forming machine optimization
- Monitoring fluid exchange during dialysis or surgery
- Fluid level monitoring, non-contact method
- Robotic surgical systems using multi-axis torque & load cells
- Eye surgery
- Medical test machines
- Submersible testing
- Testing of axial & torsion loads on ligaments
- Medical Bag Weighing