Warranty and Repair Policy
- Interface warrants that its products shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for the full warranty period under normal and proper use when correctly installed. The warranty period for most load cells is two years and for other products is one year, from date of shipment by Interface.
- Any Interface product, which proves defective in material or in workmanship within the warranty period, will be repaired or replaced free of charge provided that:
- Buyer provides Interface with satisfactory proof of the defect and that the product was properly installed, maintained and operated within the limits of rated and normal usage; and
- Buyer obtains from Interface authorization to return the product; and
- Products claimed to be defective must be returned with transportation charges prepaid, and will be returned to Buyer with transportation charges collect unless the item is found to be defective, in which case, Interface will pay the return transportation charges.
THIS EXPRESS WARRANTY SUPERCEDES ANY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Obtaining Service Under Warranty
Advance authorization is required before any product is returned to Interface. Prior to the return of any product, write or call the Repair Department at Interface advising them of:
- Part number
- Serial number of the defective product
- Technical description of the defect, including specific test data, written observations on the failure, and specific corrective action required
- A no-charge purchase order number (so the product can be returned to sender correctly)
- Shipping and billing addresses
Non-verified problems or defects may be subject to an evaluation charge. Please return the original calibration data with the unit.
All repairs of Interface products are warranted for a period of 90 days from date of shipment. This warranty applies only to those items which were found defective and repaired; it does not apply to products in which no defect was found and returned as is or merely recalibrated. Out of warranty products may not be capable of being returned to the exact original specifications.