What is QuickShip48?
QuickShip48 is a new inventory program from Interface, Inc. that offers load cells, torque transducers, multi-axis sensors, indicators and signal conditioners from 37 product families in over 200 configurations with a 48 hour delivery promise.
What products are included in the QuickShip48 Program?
- 1200 LowProfile in 21 configurations
- 1500 LowProfile in 7 configurations
- 2400 Stainless Steel LowProfile in 5 configurations
- MB Mini Beam in 5 configurations
- SSB Sealed Beam in 3 configurations
- SM S-Type in 10 configurations
- SML Low Height S-Type in 14 configurations
- SSM Sealed S-Type in 15 configurations
- SSM-FDH Sealed S-Type in 4 configurations
- SMT Overload Protected S-Type in 16 configurations
- SMTM Micro S-Type in 6 configurations
- LBM Compression Load Button in 8 configurations
- LBS Miniature Compression Load Button in 3 configurations
- ULC Ultra Low Capacity in 3 configurations
- WMC Sealed Stainless Steel Mini Rod End in 16 configurations
- WMCP Overload Protected in 3 Configurations
- WMCFP Overloaded Protected with Female Threads in 1 configuration
- REC Rod End in 3 configurations
Torque Transducers & Multi-Axis Sensors:
- T2 Ultra Precision Rotary Torque in 8 configurations
- T4 Standard Precision Rotary Torque in 14 configurations
- T8 General Purpose Rotary Torque in 10 configurations
- T12 Square Drive Rotary Torque in 2 configurations
- T25 High Speed Rotary Torque in 9 configurations
- TS11 Flange Style Reaction Torque in 6 configurations
- TS12 Shaft Style Reaction Torque in 7 configurations
- 3AXX 3-Axis in 8 configurations
- 9860 High Speed Digital Indicator
- 9840 Load Cell Indicator
- 9820 Load Cell Indicator
- 9330 High Speed Data Logger
- 9320 Portable Load Cell Indicator
- BSC4 Multi-Channel Bridge Amplifier
- ISG Isolated Signal Conditioner
- DMA2 Signal Conditioner
- DCA Vehicle Signal Conditioner
- SGA Signal Conditioner
How do you, the customer, benefit from QuickShip48?
- It saves you time by reducing delivery on standard parts from 4, 6, or 8 weeks, down to only 2 business days.
- It eliminates the need for you to keep back-up parts in inventory in case of a break or malfunction.
- It allows you to respond quickly to changes or unforeseen force measurement needs.