Over the past 20 years, technology has changed the nature of manufacturing. Previously, manufacturing and fabrication were handled manually by people. But, with the advent of new technology, computers and robotics have penetrated the manufacturing industry and have radically transformed factory and industrial automation.
Since 1968, Interface has been the trusted world leader in force measurement solutions; designing, manufacturing, and guaranteeing the highest quality performance LowProfile™ load cells, miniature load cells, torque transducers, multi-axis sensors, and related instrumentation available. Our in-stock and custom application-specific solutions, utilizing Interface proprietary alloy strain gages, are designed to meet your exacting reliability and accuracy requirements as well as your demanding/harsh factory environments, ensuring the highest degree of performance possible when measuring both tension and compression loads.
• Stainless steel construction
• Environmentally sealed for harsh environments (moisture, corrosive, high temperature)
• Loop powered for process control and noise immunity
• Miniature solutions for dimensional constraints
• Wide variety of mounting techniques
• Vast inventory for quick availability