- Gold Standard System guaranteed to be the most accurate calibration system in the world
- Reduces calibration time by 50 to 90%
- Windows software provides flexibility and produces consistent calibration results
- Performs ASTM E4 and ISO7500 calibrations.
- Reading times recorded
- Nonlinearity less than 0.005%FS
- Automatically archives data and produces standard reports, graphs, and performance parameter calculations. Permits easy generation of customized reports and graphs
- 0.01μV/V resolution
It is necessary to recalibrate materials test machines and presses because of, possible undetected damage, normal wear and tear and to make sure the system is performing to its design capabilities.
The Gold Standard E4 machine calibration system is a complete PC based system for the calibration of materials test machines. The system is user friendly and calibrations can be conducted with minimal training. Pull down menus and step by step instructions guide the operator through a complete calibration.
- 9840 high accuracy portable instrument.
- Gold Standard software.
- Gold Standard 0.001% load cell simulator
- Interface Gold Standard load cells
- PC (May be customer provided)
- Interconnect cable
Note: System can be ordered as GS-SYS03 excluding load cell.
9840 The 9840 is a highly accurate ratiometric bridge measuring instrument which is connected to the computer through a USB interface.
SOFTWARE The software compares the 9840 to the readings from the test machine and determines whether machine complies with applicable standard for each data point taken.
CX-0440 TRANSFER STANDARD SIMULATOR The CX-0440 is the highest accuracy load cell simulator in the world and is used to calibrate the 9840. This calibration can be performed in the field without the need to send the equipment to a laboratory. It is also useful as a quick check of the system in the field.
MODEL 1600 GOLD STANDARD LOAD CELLS The 1600 Gold Standard has exceptional performance for repeatability, reproducibility, creep, and extraneous load sensitivity.
OPERATION-TEST MACHINE CALIBRATION
The Gold Standard load cell is installed in the test machine. The test points and the number of runs are selected in software. The system automatically records the values from the Gold Standard load cell and 9840 while test machine readings are entered manually by the operator as loads are applied. At conclusion of the test the system displays the results and compares them to the E4 or ISO7500 standard.