- AC carrier excitation
- 2000 samples/sec/channel
- Works with torque transducers, load cells, encoders, LVDTs and speed pickups
- 7-pole 200 Hz antialias filter plus 4-pole digital filters
- Auto-scaled 5V and/or 10V analog outputs
- RS232, RS422, RS485 serial communication
- Torque, speed, and HP display
- Max/min capture
- Two-line backlit LCD display
The model 9850's modular design allows the use of 7 different types of channel cards in 2 available channels. Available channels include AC mV/V for use with Rotary Transformer type torque sensors, DC mV/V, +/-5V or +/-10V, 4-20mA, Frequency (speed), Encoder and LVDT position sensors. A 3rd math channel allows display of calculate values such as horsepower, unit conversion, peak or valley, etc. The dual +/-10V analog outputs are assignable to any of the three channels. 2000 Hz sample rate allows true peak monitoring. Included software for graphical data display and logging.
Model 9850 Software
Our apologies, but pricing information is available only to US customers. We are unable to calculate international prices here.
Please visit our international distributor locator to find the company in your area that delivers Interface product lines. They will give you local prices for your region.