- Works with +5 VDC, +10 VDC, 0-20 mA and 4-20 mA inputs
- Sample rate 120 readings per second
- Programmable analog output, +10 VDC and 4-20 mA, 2000 Hz bandwidth
- Bidirectional RS232
- Nonlinearity < +0.01%
- Front panel calibration
- Peak and valley monitoring
- Remote and front panel tare
- 4 limit setpoints
- Designed for CE compliance
For use with amplified load cells and rotary torque sensors. Features 120 readings per second, programmable +/-10V or 4-20mA analog output, peak and valley monitoring, RS232. Packaged in an aluminum 1/8 DIN, panel mountable enclosure with a plug-in AC power cord. Sensor connection via 9-pin connector.
Our apologies, but pricing information is available only to US customers. We are unable to calculate international prices here.
Please visit our international distributor locator to find the company in your area that delivers Interface product lines. They will give you local prices for your region.