- Standard flange design mounts directly to cylinders
- Proprietary Interface temperature compensated strain gages
- Performance to 0.05%
- Eccentric load compensated
- 0.0008%/°F (.0015%/°C) temperature effect on output
- Low deflection
- Barometric compensation
- Tension & compression
- Fatigue Rated -100 million fully reversed cycles
The 1700 flange-mounted LowProfile™ load cell has multiple smaller threads, making installation easier for certain types of cylinders. The low-profile configuration of our fatigue-rated load cell provides up to 100million duty cycles. The gage sensors in every load cell are individually inspected and tested, and certified to meet our rigid standards. Formed from a unique alloy, our gages provide very low resistivity, for high signal;-to-noise ratios for demanding applications.
Available in Models: 1710, 1720, 1730
Additional Capacities & Standard Connectors Available
Our apologies, but pricing information is available only to US customers. We are unable to calculate international prices here.
Please visit our international distributor locator to find the company in your area that delivers Interface product lines. They will give you local prices for your region.